Welcome to my first post, Twi-hards!
You’re probably asking, “Who is this girl? Why does she think she knows ‘Twilight?’” Well, let me tell you a little about me and “Twilight”. Hopefully you’ll find it interesting enough to stick around.
I started out late in joining the “Twilight” fandom. This fact, however, makes me no less of a fan than anyone else. As a matter of fact, I would say it makes me a bigger fan because everything “Twilight” hit me like a tidal wave. As far as “Twilight-related” activities, here’s some of what I’ve done:
1) I read “Breaking Dawn” in 17 hours. Yes, 17 hours. I then read it again over the next two days.
2) I’ve seen “New Moon” 7 times (so far). I can’t even count the number of times I’ve seen “Twilight” (as a matter of fact I am going to throw it on after this post!)
3) To date, I’ve been to two “Twilight” conventions (Chicago and LA) and have pictures with Mike Welch, Peter Facinelli, Robert Pattinson, Kellan Lutz and Elizabeth Reaser.
4) I went to Vancouver, on a whim, to visit locations where “Eclipse” had been filmed after it wrapped.
5) I’ve seen every actor in the Cullen family (including Kristen/Bella) except for Nikki Reed and every member of the Wolf Pack except for Taylor Lautner. For my experience meeting Robert Pattinson, please view the videos below:
I’M A HUGE FAN: ROBERT PATTINSON AND “REMEMBER ME” PART 1
I’M A HUGE FAN: ROBERT PATTINSON AND “REMEMBER ME” PART 2
I’M A HUGE FAN: ROBERT PATTINSON AND “REMEMBER ME” INTERVIEW
6) I have in-person signatures from Peter Facinelli, Kellan Lutz (2), Ashley Greene, Chaske Spencer, Kiowa Gordon, Alex Meraz, Charlie Bewley, Justin Chon, Tinsel Korey and Justine Wachsberger.
7) I follow all the legitimate Twitter accounts for the actors, which can be found HERE
8) I’ve signed up for multiple contests – I’ve won a screening of “The Yellow Handkerchief”, a “Remember Me” poster, and best of all, a red carpet interview with Robert Pattinson at the “Remember Me” premiere in New York. You can see the videos from that experience at the bottom of this post. I also, of course, won the opportunity to post for you on Hollywoodnews.com.
9) I own the following: “Twilight” and “New Moon” DVDs, soundtracks and movie Companion Guides, a “New Moon” Edward doll, 16 magazines with either Rob or Kristen on the cover (soon to be 17 with Flaunt Magazine), “New Moon” party plates, Two “New Moon” and a “Team Edward” t-shirt, an Edward bookmark, a 16-month “Twilight calendar”, Twilight sweethearts, and a hard cover box set of the series.
10) I blog and tweet about “Twilight” every day. My friends have given up and just accept it…
11) I told my fiancé he was turning into a vampire in my sleep last month.
12) I was prom Bella for Halloween and my fiancé was prom Edward.
13) I told my future sister-in-law that her newborn son would make a great Renesme if he were a girl because there was picture of him with blood red eyes.
All of this within less than a year!
Best of all… “Eclipse” opens on my birthday!
I fear for the day when “The Twilight Saga” ends. What will I talk about then?!?
Well, that’s just a little about me and “Twilight”. And like every true “Twilight” fan, I have a few secret vices I keep to myself…
Like I said earlier…I hope you’ll stick around and come back to read my posts. Thanks for visiting and I’ll be with you later this week!
“THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE” TRAILER
View the “Twilight” Photo Gallery below: