Arcade Fire to release “The Suburbs” on August 3rd
HollywoodNews.com: Canadian band Arcade Fire have become a staple in the indie rock genre for some time now. Their 2008 release of “Neon Bible” garnered them a Juno Award for Alternative Album of the Year. Since then the band have been working on their third album, “The Suburbs,” and have just announced that it will be released on August 3rd.
The band posted a hand written letter on their website stating the following news:
In addition, the band posted information on how to pre-order the album.
PRE-ORDER THE ALBUM THE SUBURBS
Available the 2nd of August in the UK & the 3rd in the US and Canada
1) Premium digital in 320 kbps MP3, FLAC or Apple Lossless. Delivered via email $7.99 PRE-ORDER >
2) CD + premium digital, $12.99 PRE-ORDER >
3) Double 12″ vinyl + premium digital (gatefold, 180 g) $24.99 PRE-ORDER >
4) Two tracks for instant digital download – “The Suburbs” & “Month of May” (transferred from the acetate master) $1.99 ORDER >
5) CD + Premium digital + Limited Edition Screen Printed Poster (Designed by Wes Winship from Burlesque of North America) $32.99 PRE-ORDER >
6) Double 12” Vinyl + premium digital + Limited Edition Screen Printed Poster (Designed by Wes Winship from Burlesque of North America) $44.99 PRE-ORDER >
* All pre-orders receive an instant download of both songs Month of May and The Suburbs.