Harry Potter Gamers Get Ready for Release of LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
HollywoodNews.com: You know something is big when the video game is generating lots of press!
The LEGO: Harry Potter Years 1-4 video game is being released tomorrow, June 25 in the U.K. (it will be released in the States on June 29) and is considered the most anticipated Harry Potter video game ever. The game chronicles Years 1-4 in Harry Potter’s journey, following a parallel of the first four movies in the series. Product features include:
- Experience your favorite Harry Potter moments through the proven prism of the LEGO video game franchise.
- Explore iconic settings including Hogwarts castle, Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest and the village of Hogsmeade. LEGO Hogwarts castle is a grand, immersive 3-D environment and the largest, most detailed LEGO game location ever built.
- Play as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger as well as other favorite characters with over 100 possible options.
- Attend lessons, cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks, and complete tasks to earn points.
- Conjure up fun with a friend and play through Harry’s first four years at Hogwarts as a team with the co-op play option.
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 will be available on all gaming platforms.
Awards News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News, Hollywood News