January 17, 2017

Bruce Willis to expand role in Stallone’s Expendables sequel

HollywoodNews.com: Hollywood actor Bruce Willis has revealed that Sylvester Stallone is planning to make the sequel to ‘The Expendables’ even bigger than the original movie.

The 55-year-old ‘Die Hard’ star also said that he is set to take on a bigger role in the new film following his brief cameo in Stallone’s action flick earlier this year.

Speaking to website Comingsoon.net, Willis said: “I talked to Sly and he’s going for all the marbles this time, and he’s going to get everybody in this time.”

He added: “Even ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin, who took two bullets in the last film, he’s coming back, too. “Hopefully, they’ll start shooting it while we’re young enough to survive.”

Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.

Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards,  Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News,

Source: Splash News

About Linny Lum

Linny Lum is a lifestyle, celebrity, and pop culture multimedia writer.

Follow us

Breaking Hollywood News   


UPDATES BY EMAIL

One Comment

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.