Kourtney Kardashian discovers her son’s allergy
HollywoodNews.com: Kourtney Kardashian had a minor emergency this weekend after her son, Mason, had a bad reaction to some peanut butter.
Kourtney’s young son reportedly ate some peanut butter and had a bit of an allergic reaction to it, states UsMagazine.com. While it was being reported as a much more serious event, Kourtney states that her son was in good spirits the whole time.
Mason has since recovered from the reaction, but probably won’t be having any peanut butter anytime soon.
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Image courtesy of Splash News