Matthew Morrison helps celebrate People’s ‘Sexiest Man Alive’ with online charity auction
HollywoodNews.com: Most women only dream about meeting their celebrity heartthrobs, but this month a few lucky winners will have the chance to hang with the Prince, swim with the ultimate Olympian, workout with Wolverine and ring in the new year with a music icon.
People Magazine has partnered with leading charity auction site charitybuzz to celebrate the 25th anniversary of its iconic franchise, “Sexiest Man Alive,” with its first ever online charity auction. The People Sexiest Man Alive Auction offers the opportunity to bid on more than a dozen once-in-a-lifetime experiences with iconic sexy men from the last 25 years, including Hugh Jackman, Prince William, Bon Jovi, Bradley Cooper, Matthew Morrison, Usher and many more, with proceeds from each auction item benefitting the celebrity?s charity of choice. Bidding runs through December 15 at charitybuzz.com.
Experiences up for auction include:
– Meet Prince William at the Chakravarty Cup Polo Match in London to benefit The Chakravarty Cup
– Workout with Hugh Jackman as he prepares for “X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2” to benefit The Global Poverty Project
– Meet Bon Jovi at an upcoming concert with VIP tickets to benefit the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation
– Workout with “GLEE” star Matthew Morrison to benefit The Young Storytellers Foundation
– Have your voicemail recorded by Ben Affleck to benefit Children Mending Hearts
– Meet Mark Ruffalo on the set of Marvel Comic-based film “The Avengers”
– Take a swimming lesson with Michael Phelps to benefit The Michael Phelps Foundation
– Spend New Year?s Eve with Usher in Miami to benefit Usher’s New Look Foundation
– Snag a magnum bottle of wine signed by Matt Damon to benefit Children Mending Hearts
– Hang out with Jesse McCartney on the set of his newest music video to benefit City of Hope
– Have tea with Corbin Bleu to benefit Children Mending Hearts
– Meet Dane Cook with VIP tickets to his show in Reno to benefit Rx Laughter
– Meet Andre Agassi at the 2011 Grand Slam for Children Gala to benefit the Andre Agassi Foundation for Education
– Meet Christopher Meloni on the set of Law & Order: SVU to benefit Sustainable Markets Foundation
– Meet Stephen Colbert on the set of The Colbert Report to benefit The Yellow Ribbon Fund
– Meet Bradley Cooper at the premier of The Dark Fields to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association
For a complete list of auction items visit charitybuzz.com
For a complete list of auction items visit www.charitybuzz.com/PeopleSexiestMen. Charitybuzz raises funds for nonprofits around the globe through incredible online auctions, giving its bidders exclusive opportunities to make a difference.
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.