January 23, 2017

Lindsay Lohan has turned down ‘DWTS’ offer, says Dina Lohan

HollywoodNews.com: Lindsay Lohan had been rumored to potentially be cast in the upcoming season of “Dancing With the Stars,” which would definitely help her pay off all her rehab bills that she has accumulated over the past year.

However, it looks like fans will have to wait to see Lohan on the television, because her mother, Dina, has just confirmed to Radar Online that she will not be on the show. She said, “We are huge fans of the show and think it’s incredible. We’ll watch it, but it is not going to happen. Lindsay actually told the woman at Dancing With The Stars who made the offer that ‘you need to take my mom!'”

Apparently, Lindsay is going to focus on her rehab and getting better.

Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.

Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News

About Linny Lum

Linny Lum is a lifestyle, celebrity, and pop culture multimedia writer.

Follow us

Breaking Hollywood News   


UPDATES BY EMAIL

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.