Details Released for “Deathly Hallows – Part 1” DVD Release
HollywoodNews.com: Details have begun to emerge regarding the anticipated DVD release of the first half of the Harry Potter finale.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 will have an April 11 release date, according to the British Board of Film Classification’s website. It also lists several deleted scenes that will be included in the extras, including the following:
*The Burrow’s Shed (Ron discusses radios with his father)
*The Dursley House (Harry and Petunia leave the house; Harry and Dudley shake hands)
* The Granger House (The Death Eaters search Hermiones deserted home)
* Ministry of Magic Lifts (Harry interacts with Mr. Weasley)
* Tent (The Trio discuss destroying the locket horcrux)
* Rabbit chase in the forest
* Montage: Ron & Hermione skimming stones
The DVD will also include a few featurettes; the Blu-Ray release is rumored to also include a sneak peek at Deathly Hallows – Part 2, which is due in theaters July 15.
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.