SAG Awards® Online Auction: FENDI Handbag, “Black Swan” Jewelry Box, “Rabbit Hole” Comic Book, “The Fighter” Collectibles
HollywoodNews.com: The last installment of the Screen Actors Guild Awards® online auction to benefit the SAG Foundation starts Thursday, Jan. 27, and closes Monday, Jan 31, 2011 at http://www.sagawards.org/auction.
The auction offers a variety of exciting memorabilia and experiences in celebration of this years SAG Awards®-nominated films and television series. Among the collectibles is a FENDI handbag, a “Black Swan” jewelry box autographed by Natalie Portman, “The Fighter” posters and boxing gloves signed by the cast, a “Rabbit Hole” comic book signed by Nicole Kidman, the largest bottle of Champagne you have ever seen from Champagne Tattinger, dinner for two at Lucques plus many more exciting items.
The SAG Awards Auctions benefit the SAG Foundation to help make possible the Foundation’s public children’s literacy programs: BookPALS (Performing Artists for Literacy in Schools) and Storyline Online. The auction also supports Foundation programs providing emergency relief to SAG members in economic distress, video and audio preservation of the creative legacy of SAG members, scholarships for performers and their children, emergency funds for members with catastrophic illnesses and The Actor’s Center. Details are available at www.sagfoundation.org and www.bookpals.net.
• Dry Creek Vineyard Dream Tour and Tasting
• E! News set visit for two people
• Extra Set visit, plus Meet and Greet with Mario Lopez
• Operation Boot Camp – 3 month Dedication Pass
Autographed Memorabila and Collectibles:
• SAG Awards Gift Bag
• “Black Swan” Jewelry Box signed by Natalie Portman
• “Rabbit Hole” Comic Book signed by Nicole Kidman
• “The Kids Are All Right” wedding rings worn by Annette Bening and Julianne Moore
• Champagne Tattinger 6 Litre Bottle Signed by Actors at the SAG Awards
• “The Fighter” package with a Sports Illustrated magazine and poster signed by the cast and a pair of boxing gloves signed by Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg
• “The Fighter” poster signed by Christian Bale, Mark Wahlberg, Amy Adams, Jack McGee and director David O. Russell
• “Modern Family” gift bag signed by the cast
• “Glee” signed cast photo and signed script
• “Dexter” gift bag
• “30 Rock” gift bag
• “The Office” mug signed by Steve Carell
• “Hot in Cleveland” script signed by Valerie Bertinelli, Wayne Knight, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick, John Schneider, and David Starzyk.
• HBO Gift Bag
• “The Closer” Gift Bag signed by Kyra Sedgwick, includes the pilot episode script signed by the cast
• “Get Low” poster autographed by Robert Duvall, Lucas Black, Director Aaron Schneider and Producer Dean Zanuck
• “Winter’s Bone” poster autographed by John Hawkes, Jennifer Lawrence, and Director Debra Granik
• SAG Awards tote bag signed by “The Good Wife” cast member Matt Czuchry
• SAG Awards tote bag signed by “The Good Wife” cast member Alan Cumming
• Ernest Borgnine autographed SAG Awards Tote
• Ernest Borgnine’s autographed autobiography and autographed McHale’s Navy baseball card
• “The Rainbow Fish” children’s book and McHale Navy’s Baseball Card autographed by Ernest Borgnine
• “My Little French Friend” children’s book and McHale Navy’s Baseball Card autographed by Ernest Borgnine
• “McHale Navy’s” DVD and baseball card, both autographed by Ernest Borgnine
• Matt Damon autographed water bottle from Water.org
• Jeff Margolis, Executive Producer and Director of the SAG Awards, signed photograph
• Shelley Fabares autographed “Spin Out” movie poster
• Scott Bakula autographed “Quantum Leap” DVD collection, seasons 1-5
• “Men of A Certain Age” script signed by Scott Bakula, Ray Romano, and writer/producer Mike Royce
• JoBeth Williams autographed “The Big Chill” and “Poltergeist” DVDs
• FENDI “Peekaboo” Handbag
• Dinner for Two at Lucques and “Sunday Suppers at Lucques” cookbook autographed by chef Suzanne Goin
• FENDI Sunglasses, one pair for women and one pair for men
• Coach Sunglasses for women
• Silver Gallery SAG Picture frame identical to those given to each recipient backstage
The 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards® honoring the outstanding film and television performances of 2010 will be simulcast live on TNT and TBS on Sunday, Jan. 30 at 8 p.m. (ET), 7 p.m. (CT), 6 p.m. (MT) and 5 p.m. (PT).
The Screen Actors Guild Awards auction to benefit the SAG Foundation is managed by Clothes Off Our Back at www.clothesoffourback.com/sagawards and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
The 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards will be produced by Jeff Margolis Productions in association with Screen Actors Guild Awards®, LLC. For more information about the SAG Awards, SAG, TNT and TBS visit www.sagawards.org/about.
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.