Demi Lovato reveals her inspirational playlist
HollywoodNews.com: Demi Lovato has been through a lot lately, and apparently music has helped her get through some of the hard times.
Lovato revealed her current inspirational playlist to ‘Seventeen’ magazine, states HollywoodLife. “Certain songs always give me confidence, put me in a good mood, and inspire me,” Lovato said about seven special songs.
The song list is below:
1. “We All Need Saving” by Jon McLaughlin
2. “Not Afraid” by Eminem
3. “Word of God Speak” by MercyMe
4. “A Change Is Gonna Come” by Sam Cooke
5. “Strong Enough” by Stacie Orrico
6. “Surrender” by BarlowGirl
7. “Beautiful” by Bethany Dillion
The teen star also revealed that music has really been what she turns to these days.
Do you have songs that inspire you?
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Image by PR Photos