Rihanna Evacuates Show Due to Fire

HollywoodNews.com: Last night in Dallas, a fire reportedly broke out above the stage, during Rihanna’s ‘Loud Tour’. The pop star’s show was forced to end abruptly, and everyone was ushered out of the building. Fortunately, there were no injuries.

According to OK magazine, the fire started “after a pyrotechnic malfunction occurred at the American Airlines Center.” The star allegedly “had no choice but to end her show when a fire started in the rafters above the stage and sparks began flying down.”

Rihanna, 23, posted on her Twitter page, “DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I’m so pissed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!” The singer also told her Texan fans, “Glad u guys are safe!!! I promise I’ll be back!!!”

Fire-Rescue Captain Johnny Bates reports that, “While a few chairs were damaged by the fire, the entire audience was evacuated without any injuries.”

What do you think about this incident?

Image by PRPhotos

Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.

Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards,  Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News

Follow us

Breaking Hollywood News   


UPDATES BY EMAIL

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.