March 23, 2017

Steven Tyler: food poisoning allegedly led to shower accident

HollywoodNews.com: Steven Tyler recently had an accident in a shower that allegedly left him with some teeth knocked out, and it seems it was all due to food poisoning.

It is being rumored that Tyler was dehydrated due to food poisoning which all led to him collapsing in the shower, states TMZ. He has since allegedly been treated for all his injuries that were reportedly minor.

The concert that was scheduled for last night has reportedly been rescheduled for tonight.

Do you think he will be well enough to perform?

Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.

Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News

Image by PR Photos

About Molly Sullivan

Molly Sullivan is a lifestyle, celebrity, and pop culture multimedia writer.

Follow us

Breaking Hollywood News   


UPDATES BY EMAIL

Comments are closed.