Angelina Jolie’s leg steals the Oscars – AWARDS ALLEY
By Sean O’Connell
hollywoodnews.com: No, she didn’t win an Oscar Sunday night. Instead, Angelina Jolie won THE ENTIRE Oscar telecast.
The big story Monday morning, in wake of a slate of largely predictable winners, is Jolie’s leg. You know, the one she sexily displayed while presenting on stage? It led to Oscar winner Jim Rash’s hysterical pose as he helped Alexander Payne accept the Best Adapted Screenplay awards for “The Descendants.” And then it took on a life of it’s own.
For starters, “Angeline Jolie’ing” is the new “Tebow-ing,” according to this clever meme.
And in case you wanted to follow Angie’s right leg, it also has its own Twitter feed. The feed has more than 10K followers. Man, people move fast.
Awards Alley brings you the best Oscar coverage. Click below to read our exclusive interviews with:
- Harvey Weinstein
- The cast of “The Artist.”
- Kenneth Branagh for “My Week With Marilyn.”
- Bennett Miller talks “Moneyball.”
- Producer Jim Burke for “The Descendants.”
- Sir Ben Kingsley and Chloe Grace Moretz for “Hugo.”
- Tilda Swinton for “We Need to Talk About Kevin.”
- David Fincher, Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara on “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.”
- Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer for “The Help.”
- Tate Taylor for “The Help.”
- Woody Harrelson for “Rampart.”
- Gavin O’Connor for “Warrior.”
- Gary Oldman and Colin Firth for “Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.”
- Charlize Theron, Patton Oswalt, Jason Reitman and Diablo Cody for “Young Adult.”
- Steve McQueen for “Shame.”
- Glenn Close for “Albert Nobbs.”
- Seth Rogen and Will Reiser for “50/50.”
- Producer Grant Heslov for “The Ides of March.”
For complete Oscar and Film Festival coverage, visit our Awards Alley for the latest news items, reviews and interviews all season long.
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Photos courtesy of PRPhotos.com.