Hollywood Memorabilia Auction – June 23 & 24 – items from Elizabeth Taylor, Sammy Davis Jr., Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe and more!!
HollywoodNews.com: Hollywood Memorabilia Auction – June 23 & 24 – items from Elizabeth Taylor, Sammy Davis Jr., Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe and more!!
Premiere Props will be auctioning off over 1000 Hollywood costumes and props including several personal items from Hollywood icons Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, Sammy Davis Jr., Liberace and Michael Jackson, plus hundreds of items from contemporary films including the “Harry Potter” and “Piranha” franchises, “What to Except When You are Expecting,” and “Seeking a Friend For the End of the World” during their Hollywood Extravaganza VI on Saturday, June 23 and Sunday, June 24, 2012. The auction will take place at Premiere Props’ headquarters in El Segundo, CA beginning at 11am PT, with a preview from 9-11am PT each day.
· Elizabeth Taylor’s personal 36 foot dressing room/trailer from the set of “Cleopatra”
· Marilyn Monroe’s personally owned Pucci dress
· Rare negatives from Marilyn Monroe
· A collection of Sammy Davis Jr.’s stage worn costumes including:
o A black tuxedo by Sy Devore, Hollywood with a gray vest, black silk bow tie by Sulka and a blue dress shirt with lace trim and mother of pearl buttons embroidered “Sammy Jr” by Natlvise, Sunset Strip (May 1973)
o A blue and gray striped double breasted custom styled suit by Certo, Beverly Hills with a blue and orange shirt custom made by Ascot Chang
o Levis jacket and pants with rhinestones depicting “Love each other” on the back with flowers, hearts, butterfly, bird and star designs
· A collection of Liberace’s costumes including:
o A bejeweled velvet & lace tuxedo with tails and matching pants, vest, dickey, and velvet bow tie choker that is pictured on Liberace’s album “The Way We Were”, includes record album
o His original Bicentennial costume – a rhinestone covered red, white & blue leather jacket with fringe matching hot pant shorts, handbag and necklace – that was featured during his 1971 run at Caesar’s Palace
· Frank Sinatra’s trench coat from “The First Deadly Sin”
· Frank Sinatra’s stage used bar stool from his concert performance in Brazil
· Never before released photographs of Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 during their last recording session as the Jackson 5 **includes all rights to the photos
· Michael Jackson’s original signed deed to Neverland Ranch
· Unreleased Elvis Presley Negatives and Photographs
· Service program from Michael Jackson memorial service
· The Monkees’ autographed guitars
· Davy Jones’ stage worn shirt with photo showing him wearing the shirt
· Brandon Lee’s shirt from “The Crow”
· Rock Hudson’s frock coat and helmet from “Bengal Brigade”
· Tony Curtis’ military jacket from “Suppose They Gave a War”
· Dean Martin military jacket from “Airport”
“Hollywood Extravaganza VI will truly be an extravaganza, as we are offering fans a once in a lifetime opportunity to bid on amazing and rare personal objects from legendary stars like Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, Sammy Davis Jr. and Frank Sinatra,” said Dan Levin, Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props. “These items all hold a place in the history of Hollywood and we are delighted that we are able to bring them to adoring fans around the world.”
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online at http://www.icollector.com/ and http://www.liveauctioneers.com or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative. Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza V Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on June 23.
For more information, please visit http://www.premiereprops.com or http://www.hollywoodliveauctions.com or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP.
About Premiere Props
Premiere Props is the leading marketing memorabilia company to market, authenticate, package, and distribute exclusive movie memorabilia. Since 2001, Premiere Props has represented over 600 movies to date and continues to grow strong. Premiere Props works with some of the largest motion picture studios and independent distributors in the world, such as Paramount Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Miramax, MGM, The Weinstein Company, Sony Screen Gems, Lionsgate, TriStar, Spyglass, Alcon and many more.
# # #
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.