COMMUNITY

Where entertainment and Hollywood bloggers, journalists, and reporters comment, discuss, and write on hot topics from celebrity talk, movies, TV, theater, and music.

‘Glee’s’ Darren Criss performs to benefit AIDS Project Los Angeles

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: Saturday night marked the grand opening of West Hollywood’s newest bar and restaurant: The Office WeHo. And who better to kick things off with than ‘Glee’ sensation Darren Criss who performed several songs including “Let It Be,” “Desperado,” “Teenage Dream” and the beautiful ballad “That’s All”, among other[...]

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson on being an emotional man

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will be front and center entertaining his male constituency next month, starting with hisreturn to the WWE to host “WrestleMania 27″ April 3, and continuing through release of the fifth “Fast and the Furious” testosterone-fueled street racing action flick[...]

‘Glee’s’ Matthew Morrison talks making music with Gwyneth Paltrow

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: When they were working together on ‘Glee,’ Matthew Morrison and Gwyneth Paltrow made beautiful music together when they dueted on “Singin’ in the Rain.” Their characters, choir teacher Will Schuester and substitute teacher Holly Holliday became romantically involved during Paltrow’s second guest spot in February (she returns for[...]

Alicia Silverstone gets to multi-tasking, about to be a mom

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: Alicia Silverstone, whose popular “The Kind Diet” book is just now coming out in paperback, reports, “I’m in the process of time management.” Indeed. “There are so many projects. But the biggest one, of course, is that I’m about to[...]

Elizabeth Taylor speaking out on AIDS and LGBT equality

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: The extraordinary life of Elizabeth Taylor was, of course, dominated by a legendary movie career that brought her enormous fame at a very young age. She won Oscars and made classic films that we will love forever. But it was her second act that I believe is her greatest[...]

Elton John honors Elizabeth Taylor as “one of the greatest”

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: Elizabeth Taylor and Elton John both used their enormous celebrity to raise money for AIDS research and patient care. On Wednesday night at a concert in Pennsylvania, Elton dedicated “Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me” to the beloved actress and activist. But before he sang, he[...]

Elizabeth Taylor as remembered by Bill and Hillary Clinton

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: President Bill Clinton presented Elizabeth Taylor with the Presidential Citizens Medal in 2001 for her AIDS activism. He and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton paid tribute to Miss Taylor in this lengthy statement: “With the passing of Elizabeth Taylor, America has lost one of its greatest talents[...]

What it was like bumping into ‘Glee’ star Darren Criss

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: It’s not often when you meet a star whose work you admire and they end up exceeding how terrific you expected them to be. That was the case yesterday morning when I bumped into ‘Glee’ star Darren Criss in the lobby of the office building where I now[...]

Personal thoughts on Elizabeth Taylor’s passing

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: I flipped on the television this morning to MSNBC and heard anchor Thomas Roberts share the news that Elizabeth Taylor had died. I felt suddenly so sad. We knew she had been so ill but it still came as a shock much like when Lucille Ball died in[...]

Elizabeth Taylor: Looking back at an adventure

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: RIP Elizabeth Taylor, the last great Hollywood film goddess…As the world says farewell to the actress-philanthropist, who died today at age 79, we also say goodbye to a kind of glamor that simply does not exist today. Here is a glimpse of[...]
Page 3 of 8612345...102030...Last »