COMMUNITY

Where entertainment and Hollywood bloggers, journalists, and reporters comment, discuss, and write on hot topics from celebrity talk, movies, TV, theater, and music.

“Superman/Shazam!” looks and sounds gorgeous on Bluray

By Scott Mendelson HollywoodNews.com: There’s not too much to say about a 24 minute slugfest. The story is pretty simple: Black Adam shows up, Billy Batson becomes Captain Marvel, action and thematic elements occur. Most of the entire second and third acts of this extended short film is basically a smackdown[...]

“The Situation” graces the cover of “Men’s Fitness”

HollywoodNews.com: Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino may not have lasted as long on “Dancing With the Stars” as Bristol Palin, but he was a lot of fun to watch on the ABC dance competition. The breakout “Jersey Shore” star, who has turned his phenomenal abs into big business, is on the December/January[...]

Taylor Swift does it again with “Speak Now”

By Rudy Klapper HollywoodNews.com: Over 13 million in album sales, multiple Grammy awards, media saturation unheard of since Britney Spears’ heyday, and Taylor Swift still wants us to see her as the proverbial girl up the block. “We got bills to pay / we got nothing figured out,” Ms. Swift laments[...]

Disney’s studio head Rich Ross makes OUT’s 100 list

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: The OUT 100 continue to trickle out. Yesterday I shared with you Chris Colfer, T.R. Knight and a handful of others. Today’s big reveal is Rich Ross, the guy in charge of Disney’s movie studio. He’s the first out movie chief but that’s not what people are talking about. They[...]

Lisa Rinna hoping for second season of ‘Harry Loves Lisa’

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: Lisa Rinna and husband Harry Hamlin are anxiously awaiting word on the future of their “Harry Loves Lisa” docu-reality show. Will TV Land give it a Season 2? “I don’ t know! I don’t know!” she responds. “We only[...]

Jessica Walter, George Segal enjoying ‘Retired at 35’ series

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: Jessica Walter reports that she and George Segal are having a blast shooting their forthcoming “Retired at 35″ comedy. The second TV Land original series, it will be paired with the oh-so-hot “Hot In Cleveland” come January. “Initally, they offered me a guest-starring role[...]

Jennifer Finnigan, Jonathan Silverman: time together on set

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: Don’t be surprised if Jonathan Silverman turns up on ABC’s “Better with You” as a guest star, possibly even for a guest arc, according to show star Jennifer Finnigan — a.k.a. Mrs. Silverman. “I could definitely see him doing a few episodes of the[...]

Chris Colfer featured in OUT’s annual Out 100 issue

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: It’s always fun when OUT magazine does its annual Out 100 issue. Several years ago, they featured Anderson Cooper and Jodie Foster on the cover which caused some controversy. Even if two people this famous are known to be gay, if they don’t talk about it publicly[...]

Ricky Martin tells Oprah he is a “fortunate homosexual man”

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: Ricky Martin’s appearance on Oprah this week reminded me of when a newly out Greg Louganis appeared on the show back in the mid-90s (he also had a book coming out). Both men never looked happier and had never been more embraced. Ricky, who tweeted his coming out[...]

Today’s scream queens are of a different breed than the past

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: Boo! Yes, that’s right, when Halloween is upon us, there is nothing scarier than turning on the television and seeing “Psycho’s” Janet Leigh get stabbed in the shower or her daughter Jamie Lee Curtis being chased by Jason in “Halloween.” For[...]
Page 30 of 86« First...1020...2829303132...405060...Last »