MUDBOUND and COCO to be Honored at Hollywood Film Awards                "The Killing of a Sacred Deer" pairs Colin Farrell and Nicole Kidman once again                "Wonder Wheel" closes NYFF with a commanding Kate Winslet turn                Sam Rockwell and Allison Janney to Receive Hollywood Supporting Actor and Hollywood Supporting Actress Awards at "Hollywood Film Awards"                Hollywood Contenders – Looking at Best Adapted Screenplay hopefuls                "Breathe" aims to return Andrew Garfield to Oscar contention                Mary J. Blige, Timothée Chalamet and the Cast of "I, Tonya" - Margot Robbie, Allison Janney, Sebastian Stan, Paul Walter Hauser to be honored at the 21st Annual "Hollywood Film Awards."                New Trailer drops for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"                "Goodbye Christopher Robin" reveals the origins of Winnie the Pooh                Hollywood Contenders – Looking at Best Supporting Actress hopefuls                "The Florida Project" is one of the year's best films                Trailer for "Wonder Wheel" showcases one of Woody Allen's most visual efforts to date                “Blade Runner 2049” and “Jigsaw”: Films to see in October                Hollywood Contenders – A first crack at 2017 Golden Globe predictions                "Blade Runner 2049" is a stunning achievement for Roger Deakins and Denis Villeneuve        

COMMUNITY

Where entertainment and Hollywood bloggers, journalists, and reporters comment, discuss, and write on hot topics from celebrity talk, movies, TV, theater, and music.

Kathy Griffin keeps talking Sarah Palin

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: Kathy Griffin played a scary regionals judge on last night’s episode of ‘Glee.’ It’s nice to see our favorite D-Lister taking on more acting roles. She was on an episode of CBS’s ‘The Defenders’ a few weeks back and last season was on ‘Law & Order: SVU.’ Her ‘Glee’[...]

Madonna covers ‘OUT’s’ “Ladies We Love” issue

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: Madonna graces the cover of ‘Out Magazine’s’ “Ladies We Love” issue. But it’s not the the Madonna of today, it’s The Material Girl a year before the release of her first album. Inside are more shots from a series of photos taken by Richard Corman inside Madonna’s New York[...]

Kathy Griffin responds to Sarah Palin’s digs at her

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: I’m a few days late on this but did want to make sure and share it with you: Kathy Griffin visited MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell a few nights ago to respond to Sarah Palin calling her a “has-been comedian” and a “bully,” among other things. “If you don’t know[...]

Joan Rivers discusses huge gay fan base, fashion and TV

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: Joan Rivers may be 77, but she’s as busy as ever and currently has TWO weekly television shows on the air: the reality TV series ‘Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best’ on the WE network and the E! show ‘Fashion Police.’ Joan talked to ‘Frontiers IN LA’ about[...]

Zooey Deschanel on James Franco, playing a bisexual

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: One of my absolute favorite movies from 2009 was ‘500 Days of Summer’ and it was through this film that I really became enchanted with Zooey Deschanel. I could totally understand how she turned Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s world upside down in that flick! So, as usual, Brandon Voss –[...]

‘DWTS’: Chelsie Hightower ready to show off new partner

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: With 10 days to go before the premiere of “Dancing With the Stars,” ballroom champ Chelsie Hightower says she’s excited about the progress her new partner, Romeo, is making. “He’s definitely in it to go a long way, taking it very[...]

New ‘Secret Life of the American Teenager’ season to be biggest yet

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: Three years into their series life, the “Secret Life of the American Teenager’s” young cast has bonded in a way they’ll never repeat. That’s the considered opinion of Kenny Baumann, who plays Ben, the nice boy among the high school crowd on[...]

Wendy Williams has to work hard for Tony Dovolani on ‘DWTS’

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: “Dancing With the Stars” pro Tony Dovolani admits he and his latest partner, talk show host Wendy Williams, have some challenges ahead as they prepare for the March 21 premiere of the show’s 12th season. For one thing, Williams is a super[...]

Charlie Sheen may have goddesses, but his dad has angels

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith HollywoodNews.com: It would be an irony among ironies if Charlie Sheen’s manic media blitz wound up helping “The Way” — the film about a father retracing his dead son’s pilgrimage along Spain’s Camino de Santiago that stars his father, Martin Sheen, and was directed[...]

Meryl Streep fans: the return of ‘Streep Tease’

By Greg Hernandez HollywoodNews.com: How great is this? I got a note last night from the brilliant Roy Cruz who tells me that the very fantastic stage show he created, ‘Streep Tease,’ will return to the Bang Theatre this Saturday after a six-month hiatus. The show is an evening of Meryl Streep monologues[...]
Page 5 of 86« First...34567...102030...Last »