April 23, 2014

Tag Archives: spokesman

Ernest Borgnine has passed away at 95 years old

HollywoodNews.com: Actor Ernest Borgnine has passed away at the age of 95 years old while at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center with his family around him.
His spokesman, Harry Flynn, released the news that the actor had passed away, states TMZ.
Borgnine won an Oscar for his role in ‘Marty’ in 1955. He also famously starred in the TV show ‘McHale’s Navy.’
Borgnine was also in the United States Navy for ten years.
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards,  Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News
Image by PR Photos

Prince William, Kate Middleton putting honeymoon on hold

HollywoodNews.com: Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, have decided to not depart on a honeymoon just yet.
A Palace spokesman reportedly commented that they will not be leaving at this time, states RadarOnline.com. “Instead, after spending the weekend privately in the United Kingdom, The Duke will return to work as a Search and Rescue pilot next week,” the spokesman commented.

The two will eventually depart on their honeymoon that will reportedly be overseas.
Do you think couples should go right after the wedding or is it nice to wait for the honeymoon?
Photo by PRNewswire.com Photos/Decca Records
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News
Image by PR Photos

‘Jersey Shore’s’ Snooki’s ex to maybe pose for ‘Playgirl’

HollywoodNews.com: It sounds like everyone is going to get a risqué glimpse of Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi’s one-time beau, Jeff Miranda.
Miranda claims that he is in final negotiations to pose full-frontal for ‘Playgirl,’ states RumorFix. “How many people can say, ‘I’ve been in Playgirl and on the cover too’?” Miranda said about why he wants to do it.
‘Playgirl’s’ spokesman Daniel Nardicio claims that they are interested in working with the ‘Jersey Shore’ ex, but it has to be full-frontal.
And apparently they will be doing a play on ‘GTL.’ Miranda will allegedly pose nude at a gym location, tanning salon and the laundromat.
Who do you think will have a better spread: Levi Johnston (Bristol Palin’s ex) or Jeff Miranda?
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News
Image by PR Photos

Charlie Sheen found “delusional and just completely lost”

HollywoodNews.com: Charlie Sheen was found naked with cocaine smeared on his face in a restaurant bathroom before he trashed his luxury hotel room earlier this week, a shocking new report alleges.
The actor is said to have gone missing at posh eatery Daniel in Manhattan just hours before his meltdown. And when an aide went to look for the troubled ‘Two And A Half Men’ star, he found him nude in the toilet.
“When the assistant opened the door, there was Charlie standing there naked with cocaine all over his face. He was delusional and just completely lost. Totally out of it,” a source said.
“The assistant helped Charlie get dressed in the bathroom,” the source told celebrity news website, RadarOnline.com. “Charlie was out of it. Gone. Just wasted. At that point the assistant steered him out of there and back to the hotel and the rest of the party came along.”
Sheen, 45, had been at the French restaurant with several pals, including porn star Capri Anderson, who was later found naked in his suite at the Plaza Hotel.
Cops were called to the Fifth Avenue hotel early on Tuesday morning after Sheen allegedly went ballistic and caused $7,000 USD worth of damage. Sheen’s spokesman said he had no comment on the report.
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards,  Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News,
Source: Splash News

Russell Brand off the hook for defending Katy Perry from paparazzi

HollywoodNews.com: Russell Brand is free to marry girlfriend Katy Perry after escaping further punishment for his recent arrest.
The ‘Tempest’ star was arrested in Los Angeles airport recently for attacking a member of the paparazzi who allegedly tried to take a picture up his fiancé’s skirt.
But it seems the arrest won’t get in the way of the couple’s Indian wedding plans as the 35-year-old will reportedly be let off the hook, according to E! Online.
Although he will only be let off if he and the photographer involved attend a hearing to be told they are officially free and receive a lecture from a judge in the letter of law.
Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office spokesman Frank Mateljan told the entertainment site: “This is the only action as of now. Based on the info, it has been determined that this is the most appropriate action at this time.”
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards,  Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News,
Source: Splash News

Comic-Con staying in San Diego

By Sean O’Connell
Hollywoodnews.com: Officials are expected to announce this morning a five-year deal that will keep the annual Comic-Con celebration in San Diego.
Contracts negotiated between Comic-Con and the city of San Diego officials that resulted in discounted hotel rates through 2015 were “key to the decision,” according to the San Diego Union Tribune.
“We’ve always had a desire to stay in San Diego, and we had three amazing proposals,” Comic-Con spokesman David Glanzer told the newspaper. “It was obviously a very difficult decision, one born out by the amount of time it’s taken to make that decision. But in the end San Diego was able to address a lot of our concerns.
“It’s never been a secret we’d hoped to stay here, but the real challenge was that those who want to attend the event can afford to attend, in terms of size and space and cost.”
The article goes on to say that Anaheim and Los Angeles tried to lure the film-television-and-comic-book festival out of San Diego, and offered cheap hotel rooms and available convention space.
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News

Why Lindsay Lohan likely won’t see an early release

HollywoodNews.com: Although Lindsay Lohan is probably hoping for an early release from jail like she got last time, it appears it won’t be happening again.
L.A. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore has reportedly commented that Lindsay won’t be let out early because this isn’t a jail sentence, but “[s]he’s being held by court order until her hearing on October 22nd,” states People.
Now, the young actress is reportedly being processed just like the other inmates, undergoing a physical and mental evaluation. Whitmore has also reported that Lindsay is doing everything she needs to at this time as she is “very cooperative, very demure, very quiet.”
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News
Image courtesy of Splash News

‘Social Network’ will shove mirror in Facebook’s face

HollywoodNews.com: Cameron Winklevoss, the fellow Harvard alum who sued Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg over the creation of the social website, doesn’t expect the guru to swallow “The Social Network.”
Winklevoss, together with his brother Tyler, claimed that Zuckerberg stole their computer codes for Facebook. He has read the screenplay for “Social Network” and believes that the Facebook titan will be wrought at his portrayal in the upcoming movie due out on Oct. 1.
“Sometimes the truth hurts,” Winklevoss, 29, tells the New York Daily News adding that the film “is going to shove a mirror right in front of their [the company's] face.”
Winklevoss believes that Zuckerberg’s creation of Facebook wasn’t a motive to score with chicks as the film’s trailer suggests, rather it was “about power.”
Ben Mezrich, who the wrote the book “The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal” on which “Social Network” is based, exclaims that the upcoming movie is the “story that Mark didn’t want told.”
Facebook apparently is displeased with Scott Rudin’s cut of the film and refuses to support it. Should Rudin make any edits to the film, it will be in an effort to preserve its PG-13 rating.
Facebook spokesman Larry Yu tells the New York Daily News: “The movie might be a sign that Facebook has become meaningful to people – even if the movie is fiction. What the movie may or may not contain is not what we’re focused on. What matters more is building a useful, innovative service that people enjoy using to connect and share.”
Pd
Photo Credit: Sony
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News,

Justin Timberlake’s naughty party scene uncut in ‘Social Network’

HollywoodNews.com: The kinky party scene depicting Napster co-founder Sean Parker will remain in the final cut of “The Social Network.”
Scott Rudin, the producer of the Facebook bio-pic, had mentioned that he might edit out the sequence which follows Parker giving a speech at a party where young women offer lines of cocaine on their bare breasts.
The Hollywood Reporter had the scoop about the full scene remaining.
Parker was a key figure in the early days of Facebook and was a confidant of the website’s founder Mark Zuckerberg. In the film, Parker is played by Justin Timberlake. Matthew Hiltzik, a publicist for Parker, declined to comment on the decision. Parker left Facebook after a cocaine-related arrest in 2005. Rudin was concerned that the sequence would cost him his PG-13 rating.
“The Social Network” will be released by Sony on October 1.
The Hollywood Reporter also reports:
We hear Facebook lawyers also have voiced concerns about the “Social Network” marketing campaign, which uses a logo that is very similar to Facebook branding.
But a Facebook rep downplayed the film in general and the Parker scene in particular.
“Maybe the movie is a sign that Facebook has become meaningful to people, even if the movie is fiction,” spokesman Larry Yu tells us. “What the movie may or may not contain is not what we’re focused on. What matters more is building a useful, innovative service that people enjoy using to connect and share.”

pd
Photo Credit: Sony
Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.
Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News,

Michael Douglas will promote movie launch

hollywoodnews.com: Michael Douglas’ recent health problems will not affect the opening of Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.
Twentieth Century Fox have confirmed that the movie, in which Douglas stars, will open on September 24 as planned. It was recently announced that Douglas, 65, has a tumour in his throat and will need to have eight weeks of radiation and chemotherapy.
Fox added that Douglas, who reprises his role as ruthless financier Gordon Gekko in the movie, will also be promoting the movie as was planned. The actor’s spokesman recently said that Douglas was ‘very optimistic’ that he will make a full recovery from this. The new movie follows Douglas’s character Gekko after his release from prison.

Page 1 of 212