Kim Kardashian on her sad puppy Christmas gift Kim Kardashian loves Christmas, but she has one memory that quickly went from being great to being incredibly sad.

Kim revealed that she once received a puppy, Valentina, for Christmas, states Just Jared. However, about two weeks later that puppy died due to snail poisoning.

The puppy apparently ate a snail and the trail it leaves behind can allegedly be poisonous to the dog. But Kim considers the puppy the best gift she received for Christmas when she was growing up.

What was your best Christmas gift?

Follow Hollywood News on Twitter for up-to-date news information.

Hollywood News, Hollywood Awards, Awards, Movies, News, Award News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News

Image courtesy of Splash News


Doing our best to bring you "The Pulse of New Hollywood®." Follow us @hollywoodnews

Follow us

Breaking Hollywood News   


Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.